New Beginnings Residential Treatment Center is committed to providing effective, comprehensive residential treatment services to adolescents. Programming is designed to address the diverse and specialized needs of the multi-faceted problems of youth.
Specific admission criteria are as follows:
- Adolescent males and females, ages 10 through 21 years
- Adjudicated or non-adjudicated (i.e. sexual acting-out behaviors) as a sexually reactive youth (sexual offenders)
- Substance abuse/addiction history (secondary diagnoses)
- Behavior problems, unruly, conduct disorder
- IQ 60 or above; Juvenile sex offenders 70 or above
- All youth may be interviewed in order to determine appropriateness for placement