New Beginnings Residential Treatment Center is committed to providing effective, comprehensive residential treatment services to children and adolescents. Programming is designed to address the diverse and specialized needs of the multi-faceted problems of youth.
Specific admission criteria are as follows:
- Adolescent males and females, ages 10 through 21 years
- Adjudicated or non-adjudicated (i.e. sexual acting-out behaviors) as a sexually reactive youth (sexual offenders)
- Substance abuse/addiction history (secondary diagnoses)
- Behavior problems, unruly, conduct disorder
- IQ 60 or above; Juvenile sex offenders 70 or above
- All youth may be interviewed in order to determine appropriateness for placement