1. What types of youth are served by New Beginnings?
New Beginnings serves male and female youth (ages 10-21) and their families who have behavior issues; unruliness; mental health and dual diagnosis; substance abuse/addiction history. Please note: these children are severely disadvantaged. They come from broken and dysfunctional homes where they have experienced abuse and / or neglect. There have been no or very few positive role models in their lives. Parental support, supervision, or structure in most cases is non-existent.
2. How long do the children reside in the program?
Based on assessment, individual needs, progress, treatment plan, behavioral and/or inability to transition to another step-down program or placement. Usually 6 to 9 months is the norm. The juvenile sex offender program can be 12 to 18 months.
3. What is the process for placing a child at New Beginnings?
Contact New Beginnings at 330-744-9020 for more information. It is a very easy process.
4. Are you Title IV-E eligible?
5. Do we have a juvenile sex offender program?
6. Do we have a mental health as well as an alcohol and drug program?
7. do we have trauma informed care and cognitive behavioral therapies?
8. Are we affordable?
Yes, call for a quote, 330-744-9020.