Independent Living Program may include:
Most or all the Behavior Modificiation Program groups in addition to individual therapy, in-home or on-sight family therapy, and the following individual specific services:
- Daily Living Skills Assessment and Cultivation.
- Decision Making and Communication Skills Assessment and
- Education/Vocational Assistance
- Career Development and Job Seeking Skills
- Employment Assistance
- Health Care Assistance
- Self Image and Confidence Development
- SSI Application Assistance
- Housing Assistance
- Area Community Support System Implementation Banking and Checking.
- Budgeting/Money Management and Consumer Awareness
- Personal Appearance