It is the vision of New Beginnings to establish a commitment to providing effective, comprehensive residential treatment services to adolescents.
New Beginnings Residential Treatment Center's mission is to provide services to children, adolescents and adults in the least restrictive manner according to their needs.
We focus on empowering children and families to make permanent healthy changes in both their choices and lifestyle by teaching them to become more self-sufficient and more functional in society.
- Individualized therapeutic treatment is centered on a team model approach including all therapeutic staff, guardians, placing agency and family.
- Programming is designed to address the multi-faceted problems of youth and families.
- Discharge planning is discussed at the beginning stages of programming.
- Individualized in-home parenting classes and therapy are provided to appropriate families.
- Weekly Treatment Team Meetings are held where client care, client behaviors, clinical care and medications are monitored, discussed and assessed for each individual child.
- Monthly reports are developed and provided to the guardians and/or placing agency involved in the service/case plan to document progress toward the goals and objectives for the individual child.
- Outpatient services.