NEW BEGINNINGS RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT CENTER IS A QUALIFIED RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT PROGRAM (QRTP).
·NEW BEGINNINGS HAS A CLINICALLY RECOGNIZED TRAUMA-INFORMED TREATMENT MODEL.
·NEW BEGINNINGS IS LICENSED BY OHIO DEPARTMENT OF JOBS AND FAMILY SERVICES.
·NEW BEGINNINGS IS CARF ACCREDITED. COMMISSION ACCREDITATION FOR REHABILITATION FACILITIES.
·NEW BEGINNINGS has A LICENSED OR REGISTERED NURSING STAFF ACCESSIBLE AT ALL TIMES. TWENTY-FOUR HOURS PER DAY, SEVEN DAYS EACH WEEK.
·NEW BEGINNINGS FACILITATEs OUTREACH TO THE CHILD’S FAMILY MEMBERS AND SEEK THEIR PARTICIPATION IN THE CHILD’S TREATMENT PROGRAM.
·NEW BEGINNINGS PROVIDEs DISCHARGE PLANNING AND FAMILY-BASED AFTERCARE SUPPORT FOR AT LEAST SIX MONTHS AFTER THE CHILD IS DISCHARGED.
·NEW BEGINNINGS WILL PROVIDE THE TREATMENT AS IDENTIFIED BY THE ASSESSMENT THROUGH LICENSED AND CLINICALLY TRAINED STAFF.
- Individualized therapeutic treatment is centered on a team model approach including all therapeutic staff, guardians, placing agency and family.
- Programming is designed to address the multi-faceted problems of youth and families.
- Discharge planning is discussed at the beginning stages of programming.
- Individualized in-home parenting classes and therapy are provided to appropriate families.
- Weekly Treatment Team Meetings are held where client care, client behaviors, clinical care and medications are monitored, discussed and assessed for each individual child.
- Monthly reports are developed and provided to the guardians and/or placing agency involved in the service/case plan to document progress toward the goals and objectives for the individual child.
- Outpatient services.
It is the vision of New Beginnings to establish a commitment to providing effective, comprehensive residential treatment services to children, adolescents and their families.
New Beginnings Residential Treatment Center's mission is to provide services to children, adolescents and their families in the least restrictive manner according to their needs.
We focus on empowering children and their families to make permanent healthy changes in both their choices and lifestyle by teaching them to become more self-sufficient and more functional in society.